Friday, April 20, 2012

I gave you 5 years of my life and this is how you Repay me?


January 2011-“I’m sorry,  but we have to let you go.  There I was with one kid, and another on the way, with a shock face while my manager is explaning to me how she was firing me.  I gave this company 5 years of  my blood, sweat, and tears…and they don’t even have the decency to say it to my face that they are firing me.  They tell me over the phone,  Cowards.

Three weeks later..my Unemployment money kicks in.  Not enough to survive on.  Not enough to live.  I need to get a job…and ASAP.

Countless Resumes,  Numerous Temp agencies interviews,  and countless job fairs attended..and still no Job.

I was depressed.  I couldn't think..and worse of all..My wife wanted a divorce..it seemed like my world was crumbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Make a Movie!